• Views Views: Views 304,000
RE: List of topups in myAirtel app

List updated with the removal of 4 offers from app:

English News Sunday Sale
Le Plex Sunday Sale
iMusicSpace Sunday Sale
English movies SD Sunday Sale

@ip bro -- RT movies removed from adtv :) .. So plz remove that topup from the list in hindi movies section :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
@ip bro -- RT movies removed from adtv :) .. So plz remove that topup from the list in hindi movies section :) ..

List updated with removal of RT Movies from Hindi Movie section.

---

BTW should I add Set Max pack in Hindi Movie section?
If required I need screenshots because I am not getting that offer.

iphifi said:
BTW should I add Set Max IPL 2M free pack offer in Hindi Movie section?
If required I need screenshots because I am not getting that offer.

I am not telling Lie bro .. You need snap ill send to u but the fact is after conversation with u called cc they told itz available for special for you not for all .. So only u didnt get that topup .. Till now i didnt decide to act ..

Sai Laxman said:
I am not telling Lie bro .. You need snap ill send to u but the fact is after conversation with u called cc they told itz available for special for you not for all .. So only u didnt get that topup .. Till now i didnt decide to act ..

I know you are getting it. Not doubting it. :k
Reason I asked ss is because I need the exact name and position to add in list. :)
It's not compulsory to add these but it's your choice.
Others can also add exclusive offers not in this list. I will add * symbol with credit to that user at end. :k

iphifi said:
I know you are getting it. Not doubting it. :k
Reason I asked ss is because I need the exact name and position to add in list. :)
It's not compulsory to add these but it's your choice.
Others can also add exclusive offers not in this list. I will add * symbol with credit to that user at end. :k

once i reach home ill try to activate .. if activated succesfully in my account ill send pm to u with details :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
once i reach home ill try to activate .. if activated succesfully in my account ill send pm to u with details :) ..

Your wish bro. Thnx for your inputs regarding all changes and correction so far :)

iphifi said:
Your wish bro. Thnx for your inputs regarding all changes and correction so far :)

My pleasure bro :) .. I should thanx to u for ur thought creating this thread :) .. We will keep continue update here :tup:) ..

Sai Laxman said:

As requested by you I have decided to undo the changes.

List updated with addition of one item in HD category:
MINIPLEX HD DBR Top Up  DBR: 2.00 Price: Rs.0.0

Back
Top Bottom