List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
Sai Laxman said:
LOL .. 400+ SD Channels , 50+ HD channels @ 415/M for 1 year is Very Costly for you :huh:lol:rofl:rofl:u ..

Go and recharge with 5500 r.s hurry up bro.. ha ha.. And ("I upgrade my sd box with 10 times in 5500" means 10 months free with 10 HD setup box's" "This is my idea")

Navneet Kumar said:
Go and recharge with 5500 r.s hurry up bro.. ha ha.. And ("I upgrade my sd box with 10 times in 5500" means 10 months free with 10 HD setup box's" "This is my idea" and why i recharge in adtv with 5500r.s, I go with tata sky)

Navneet Kumar said:

Go and recharge with 5500 r.s hurry up bro.. ha ha..
And ("I upgrade my sd box with 10 times in 5500" means 10 months free with 10 HD setup box's" "This is my idea")
what all are the channel reqs. i want that i getting in my current package with additional of some topups then why i want to pay more the channels that are i dont want pay more especially regional channels (except south) :huh .. And for upgradation i dont have any idea what type of hd stb upgrade your talking abt :huh if that also 550 hd upgrade stb u'll get all sd and hd channels free for 1 month :huh .. If means plz give the link for that info i want to upgrade and also post a thread with proper source for this info in adtv section :hello:hello .. I hope u do that ..

@Sai bro I didn't understand his logic behind "Upgrade sd box 10 times".. how is it possible...?:shy to upgrade 10 times he need to purchase another 9 STBs right bro...:huh:shy

Saj 007 said:
@Sai bro I didn't understand his logic behind "Upgrade sd box 10 times".. how is it possible...?:shy to upgrade 10 times he need to purchase another 9 STBs right bro...:huh:shy

Absolutly bro .. So what i asked it as doubt to him :shy .. Let see what he reply with the logic :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
what all are the channel reqs. i want that i getting in my current package with additional of some topups then why i want to pay more the channels that are i dont want pay more especially regional channels (except south) :huh .. And for upgradation i dont have any idea what type of hd stb upgrade your talking abt :huh if that also 550 hd upgrade stb u'll get all sd and hd channels free for 1 month :huh .. If means plz give the link for that info i want to upgrade and also post a thread with proper source for this info in adtv section :hello:hello .. I hope u do that ..

I m jokeing bro.. For about upgration wait for holi some upgration offer's comeing soon

Navneet Kumar said:
I m jokeing bro.. For about upgration wait for holi some upgration offer's comeing soon

ok then can u plz explain the logic behind 10 times upgrade and getting 10 hd stbs with 10 month free package all that :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
ok then can u plz explain the logic behind 10 times upgrade and getting 10 hd stbs with 10 month free package all that :huh ..

very simple one sd stb in upgread in hd 550 R.s then u ten sd stb upgread in 5500 R.s

Back
Top Bottom