List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views Views: Views 303,996
iphifi said:
3/6/12 existed earlier. Standard is like DBR packs. Don't know if they have lock-in period. Anyway the amount is showing the monthly rate in all duration categories actual deductions may be different. See screenshot from last post of 3 Month South Infinity Sports pack. It's also showing 1 month value.

yes. so i think its not a mistake.

Instead of ARP amount they are showing 1 month Price.

Tha.RP8 said:
What is NSG/NPVR/Wifi On Demand bro?

NSG is Harmonics encoder. NPVR is for network recording. Wifi is for activating Wifi content on STB.
As of now these topups are useless. Maybe in the future we may need it.

Hello all,
Can any member please provide me the top up code for "Kothputli cements 12 HD 12 month top up".
I am unable to find it in self care, as recently airtel updated the top up section.

Thanks

buddy said:
Hello all,
Can any member please provide me the top up code for "Kothputli cements 12 HD 12 month top up".
I am unable to find it in self care, as recently airtel updated the top up section.

Thanks

If you login to selfcare portal from mobile browser Kothputli topup is still available. (Only desktop version of selfcare is updated with new list). Anyway code is Add TOPUP5095 but I recommend you activate through selfcare or cc as price is Rs.400/- and adding by code is risky if anything goes wrong.

iphifi said:
If you login to selfcare portal from mobile browser Kothputli topup is still available. (Only desktop version of selfcare is updated with new list). Anyway code is Add TOPUP5095 but I recommend you activate through selfcare or cc as price is Rs.400/- and adding by code is risky if anything goes wrong.

Thank you bro. Yes in mobile browser the top up list is working. Thank you for sharing the top up code :)

English Movies HD - premium Price : 51.0

Premium HD English and Sports - Price: Rs.75.0

post Channels in these topup with topup code plz

iphifi said:

Give me selfcare portal link plz

Back
Top Bottom