List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,568
  • Views: Views 301,119
Duke said:
I have that pack already activated. Infact when I tried activating Republic as an Ala carte, I received the message that "channel in the requested package is already subscribed by you."

In addition I am getting Wion News also activated in my pack....

Me too getting the same reply wait for few days Republic might get added to English News Pack as almost all news channels there in this pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
karan_hdl said:
Me too getting the same reply wait for few days Republic might get added to English News Pack as almost all news channels there in this pack.

Yes except NDTV

Hi thanks for this thread, I come up with this thread and its good but day by day top ups changes. I need a help. I am looking dor English hd channels with best prices. Want to know if any good top up available for all HD english movies.

Thanks.

gopinath112 said:
Hi thanks for this thread, I come up with this thread and its good but day by day top ups changes. I need a help. I am looking dor English hd channels with best prices. Want to know if any good top up available for all HD english movies.

Thanks.

yes bro, all English Movies HD for Rs 120 per month, Channel Includes - HBO HD, Movies Now HD, MN+, Sony Pix HD, Romedy Now HD, Sony Le Plex HD, Star Movies HD, Star Movies Select HD, Movies Now 2 HD, Zee Studio HD

To opt for this Pack sms ADD ENGMOVHD to 54325 from your Registered Mobile Number.

Hi guys. Earlier in my airtel app I was getting Star Vijay HD and Star Sports HD1 - A special offer Rs. 30 top up option. But now I'm getting Colors Kannada HD and Star Sports HD1 combo for Rs. 30. Is it possible to contact the customer care to activate Vijay HD and Star Sports HD1 combo or is there any self care top up code? Thanks in advance.

AirtelFan said:
Hi guys. Earlier in my airtel app I was getting Star Vijay HD and Star Sports HD1 - A special offer Rs. 30 top up option. But now I'm getting Colors Kannada HD and Star Sports HD1 combo for Rs. 30. Is it possible to contact the customer care to activate Vijay HD and Star Sports HD1 combo or is there any self care top up code? Thanks in advance.

Don't know. Old Topup code was: TOPUP5740

gopinath112 said:
Hi thanks for this thread, I come up with this thread and its good but day by day top ups changes. I need a help. I am looking dor English hd channels with best prices. Want to know if  any good top up available for all HD english movies.

Thanks.

bro, there was Rs.51 pack for English movies HD Channels. you will charged rs.1.7 daily. All 10 HD English movie channels. 
once i was subscribed to this pack. later when i opt for infinity this pack automatically deactivated.

don't know the topup code. i activated by calling CC. call CC and ask. You will be charged on DBR basis for this pack

Jithin91 said:
bro, there was Rs.51 pack for English movies HD Channels. you will charged rs.1.7 daily. All 10 HD English movie channels. 
once i was subscribed to this pack. later when i opt for infinity this pack automatically deactivated.

don't know the topup code. i activated by calling CC. call CC and ask. You will be charged on DBR basis for this pack

I have tried that topup  but it didnt work for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock