Reaction score
:newHere is the list from DD Inc about their Broadcast patners

6z6no6.jpg

98r5o5.jpg

2ceg478.jpg

28tdekh.jpg

t0gc50.jpg

juakh3.jpg

The following companies have license of using Dolby 5.1/7.1/9.1 sound engineering and usage for their Logo.:shy

Source : Broadcast Partners

They havent mentioned zee tvv hd....but tatasky has added th dd sound on it while it zee cinema hd is available still no sign of it :angry

Dish Tv is not in the list. Thats why they don't use dolby logo on EPG. Simply writes "5.1" if dolby option is available from channel's end

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DOLBY WEBSITE SINCE MANY DAYS..... LIST IS NOT UPADATED REGULARLY....

and THEY HAVE TO MENTION WHETHER THE CHANNEL IS PROVIDING DD 2.0, OR 5.1 OR 7.1..... BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT....

IN TATA SKY HD I NEVER SEEN Z CINEMA HD WITH DOLBY 5.1 SOUND

GEMINI TV HD IS MISSING IN THIS LIST

vishwapremi said:
I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DOLBY WEBSITE SINCE MANY DAYS..... LIST IS NOT UPADATED REGULARLY....

and THEY HAVE TO MENTION WHETHER THE CHANNEL IS PROVIDING DD 2.0, OR 5.1 OR 7.1..... BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING THAT....

IN TATA SKY HD I NEVER SEEN Z CINEMA HD WITH DOLBY 5.1 SOUND

GEMINI TV HD IS MISSING IN THIS LIST

i think in gemini tv, tata sky would be adding as they have right to engineer 5.1 dolby digital sound

and in case of zee cinema, zee has not dd sound from its side:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock