List Of Cancelled Channels After Permission - 20/03/2013

Seems Like M Tunes Tamil Channel Margaya

What happened to MTune. It is one of the best music channel and only HD hindi music channel.

OMG....

FX, Fox Crime, Australia Network, MTunes.. all gonna shut down. This is big news.

this is not as easy as u understand. m tunes, fx, fo crim are not shutting down.

I think, FX, fox crime arent shutting down.

Surrenderd the permission (now permitted to M/s Star India Pvt. Ltd.) :k

Oh God It's M Tunes Tamil Channel They Planned To Launch And Tested In Intelsat 20 But Removed Later On And Now It's Cancelled

Vadirocks said:
Oh God It's M Tunes Tamil Channel They Planned To Launch And Tested In Intelsat 20 But Removed Later On And Now It's Cancelled

Vadi you are totally wrong. please notice that canceled channels pdf carefully the mentioned M-TUNES channel is "DOWNLINKING" for which they have surrendered permission and also check the permitted channels PDF MTUNESHD-HINDI(ETC-HINDI) (Sr.NO. 447) where they got uplinking permission and operating their channel now. Mtunes-tamil is still in testing mode and they have got uplinking permission also BhaktiSagar(MTUNES-TAMIL) (Sr.No. 448) i permitted channels PDF. Bhakti sagar is a devotional songs collection from T-Series company (FOR Example like RAJ Melodies in chennai). if you still have doubt you can type Bhakti Sagar in google and clear your doubts. In testing mode they have all rights as they can do whatever they want but in the channel info you can see the name as MTUNES-TAMIL. So, Mtunes Tamil is Coming soon. Keep waiting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock