List Of Cancelled Channels After Permission - 20/03/2013

Ramesh Dhiman said:
What happened to MTune. It is one of the best music channel and only HD hindi music channel.

only surrendered downlinking permission not uplinking permission. so no problem to m-tunes hd channel.

Vadirocks said:
Seems Like M Tunes Tamil Channel Margaya

Vadi you are totally wrong. please notice that canceled channels pdf carefully the mentioned M-TUNES channel is "DOWNLINKING" for which they have surrendered permission and also check the permitted channels PDF MTUNESHD-HINDI(ETC-HINDI) (Sr.NO. 447) where they got uplinking permission and operating their channel now. Mtunes-tamil is still in testing mode and they have got uplinking permission also BhaktiSagar(MTUNES-TAMIL) (Sr.No. 448) i permitted channels PDF. Bhakti sagar is a devotional songs collection from T-Series company (FOR Example like RAJ Melodies in chennai). if you still have doubt you can type Bhakti Sagar in google and clear your doubts. In testing mode they have all rights as they can do whatever they want but in the channel info you can see the name as MTUNES-TAMIL. So, Mtunes Tamil is Coming soon. Keep waiting.

MTunes HD Channel Won't Stop!

But It's About MTunes Tamil SD Channel!

In Intelsat 20 They Have Started Testing In The Name Of MTunes Tamil With Color Bars But Later On They Have Changed It To Bakthi Sagar,

I'm Not Sure What's The Exact Planning,

But Mtunes HD Will Keep Rocking,,,

Vc7XWDq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock