List of Channels available EXCLUSIVELY on Videocon d2h Platform[As on 7th Feb 2014]:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srajal Ag said:
yes bro info is same on both threads so no need of duplicate one .....i request sadiq bro to close it
Bro tell the MODs to close the thread

Sadiq bro u can merge the thread if u can...
Or
MOD plz close this thread

Srajal Ag said:
Sadiq bro u can merge the thread if u can...
Or
MOD plz close this thread

sadiq bro,can't do it because he isn't mod.

What is your problem if any other opened athread.Is it affecting your TMV(total member view)?

piinku1 said:
sadiq bro,can't do it because he isn't mod.

What is your problem if any other opened athread.Is it affecting your TMV(total member view)?

plz pinku bro talk to me properly ...its against forum rules

its not abt tmv ..its just the thread in not providing any new info...n also i hav spent 2 hrs in building my thread n ronak bro took 2 min to cut copy paste n created a thread..i think due to this act my creditibility has been divided....so i req mod to close it..

Srajal Ag said:

its not abt tmv ..its just the thread in not providing any new info...n also i hav spent 2 hrs in building my thread n ronak bro took 2 min to cut copy paste n created a thread..i think due to this act my creditibility has been divided....so i req mod to close it..
ok.Then report it or send pm to any MOD.:tup

Srajal Ag said:

Agree with you..

Don't fight guys we are not here for a personal promotional we are here to help each other.

@Admin,
if you feel that the thread should be closed then please close it...

But for the timing i updated the post with giving credit to Srajal Ag.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock