List of channels still missing from ADTV

please make list of unwanted channels

as we seen history for 2013,

astv only done replacement job

so with addition of above expected channel adtv compulsorily remove some sd or hd channel to accommodate and make space

If ADTV adds B4U Movies, music India and Fox sports new news. i will never demand any other channels.

inam said:
If ADTV adds B4U Movies, music India and Fox sports new news. i will never demand any other channels.

Are these channels so much important to u ? :skd
Brother, lot more channels are launching next yr, u may be inclined to demand for more channels, eventually. :lol

I think next HD addition on Airtel list will be,

Life OK HD,
HBO Defined & Hits HD

Reasons:

Will come soon on TS.
Not many viewers willing to pay ₹79 for 2 Premium SD channels.
Airtel proves with SWP HD addition they do want Premium channels on their platform.
Life OK HD is the only GEC HD channel not available on Airtel & I do think when TS will add it Airtel do it as well am 99.99% positive on this as its already available on Dish & Videocon so if TS adds it sure Airtel will do the same.

I agree shawl_who bro with you as well HD addition for Airtel atm is quite tough decision to take but surely I really don't think Airtel will only watch its competition to grow doing channels replacements only they surely do come up with something as it will be 2 years and as you quotes with new channels launch sure we do see more HD channels and with such growing subscribers they will surely come up with something and their CEO said in an interview we have space to fulfill current customers demand but for short term and like others we are also working on getting more space soon so we must not underestimate a player who has proven its worth time and again in other sectors am not saying you think otherwise I know you do surely agree some point that I jot down but yes its a long wait.. :) I hope I haven't offended anyone if I did am sorry.. :)

shawl who bhai i dont have high demands. i like to watch Sports channels and Music channels. infotainment as well. Airtel has almost all popular channels except few. so i am satisfied with Airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock