List Of Crap Channels Available In Various DTH Platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaiLaxman said:
It not my mistake .. Infact itz your mistake without completing a thread why u posted it .. Btw writing channels names his better than putting logo's of channels ..

o.k i am agree with u... but, some special about this thread... because of i do...
please co-operate.. some adtv channels are placed in my list.. if u have regard about that list..

Unwanted thread for creating fight.., You cannot Judge a channel as a crap one, If a channel which is crap for you is a gud channel for another person. If you didn't watch those channels, just leave it. In my dth the only sports channel I am subscribed is Ten Sports, So can I call SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4, Ten Action, Ten Cricket, Sony Kix, Sony Six as Crap channels...???

If you are saying on the basis of rating, "PLEASE PROVIDE VALID SOURCE" with it.. Otherwise MODs please Close this thread...

Apart from Baby tv and vendhar tv i never seen remaining channels in Adtv so dont want to comment .. Some what i agree with Vendhar tv .. But be ready to take on our adtv ROI customers(bros) :shy:lol ..

sahara one,Filmy,Enterr10 not available in adtv and naaptol available two times in the list ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock