List Of Exclusive channels Names of Pending License In MIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayanc99 said:
Many of the channels in the pending list won't be launched.

It's surprising why they haven't withdrawn the application till now especially Neo and BBC etc.
BBC reapplied for license as they planning to launch channels again :k

Zee chennai in news channel. Because already its have facebook.twitter and website account.

Zee Network
5.Zee Chennai
6.Zee Kolkata
7.Zee Mumbai
8.Zee Delhi

Zeenews.india.com

Plz check dis link..its have only four language
Bangala,Hindi,Marathi and Tamil. So I think it's maybe news channel from zee network.

Yes, zee Chennai is an tamil news channel, in the zee Urdu and Gujarat channel launch article from zee , it s clearly mentioned that they going to launch regional news channels..

I have one doubt. Already zee network have zee news Hindi., Marathi and bangla. Again y this network apply for zee mumbai, zee Delhi and zee kolkata.
Zee chennai was totally different bcz zee network have only one GEC. So it's planning launch one more news channel. Its not matter.
zee wanna launch HD channels for South language. Already Star network launched HD channels in South language. But zee Tamil and zee Kannada was 2nd position in GEC TRP rating.

SarfaRaZ said:
Zee Network
5.Zee Chennai
6.Zee Kolkata
7.Zee Mumbai
8.Zee Delhi
9.Zee Property
10.Zee Krishi Darpan
11.Zee Sarthak HD
Bro, you haven't mentioned "Zee Zindagi HD" channel in the above list, Does it mean that Zee Network has now received the license for "Zindagi HD" channel in the month of February !!

skm30 said:
Bro, you haven't mentioned "Zee Zindagi HD" channel in the above list, Does it mean that Zee Network has now received the license for "Zindagi HD" channel in the month of February !!

They have not applied yet for license for MIB :k

I think zee is not interested to launch zee zindagi :hd in near future.

Seeing the speed of launching :hd channels by STAR,
They will launch star Plus select :hd for international dubbed content :k

ayanc99 said:

shantanu said:
This partnership has definitely opened several doors for BBC making its way to the infotainment genre in India. Perhaps, the network may also consider launching its other channels - BBC Lifestyle, BBC Entertainment, BBC Kids, etc, in India. What next does the network plan to do in the Indian market, only time will tell...

Sony BBC Earth to air 19 hrs of content every week, local programming on the cards | Indian Television Dot Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock