List of Multi Audio Language Feed Channels in Tatasky

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 49,792
Gssran said:
563. History TV18 HD - Hindi, English, Bengali, Tamil & Telugu
Gssran bro, please correct it !! Hindi feed is not available on History TV18 HD channel on Tatasky !!

skm30 said:
Gssran bro, please correct it !! Hindi feed is not available on History TV18 HD channel on Tatasky !!

bhai its available currently watching Pawn Stars :) :)

Star sports HD 1 2 and 3 and 4 par Hindi available hai kiya ya only 3 par

Rushil.D said:
bhai its available currently watching Pawn Stars :) :)
Yes bro, you are right, just now I have checked it, there is Hindi audio feed also on History Tv 18 HD channel, but, Rushil bro, I am facing a problem on it, like when I have set the Prefered Audio Language to Hindi in my Set Top Box' User setting, then why only on this channel, its not playing Hindi audio when I switch to this channel, whereas other channels which also have Hindi audio feed are playing hindi audio perfectly whenever I switch to those channels, but each time when I switch to History Tv 18 HD channel it plays the programmes with English audio feed, each time I have to press the color button for language setting and have to change it from English to Hindi, then only I get Hindi feed on the programmes on this channel. This I have to do each time while watching this channel to get the Hindi feed on this channel, as when I switch to some other channel and when I again return to this channel it again plays English audio instead of Hindi, so I have to change it to Hindi each time when I go to this channel. I don't know why this problem is happening on this channel only. Rushil bro, are you also having the same problem while watching this channel or I am the only one who is having this problem on this very channel !!

This is not a problem, they want us to prefer English audio as Dolby Digital is available only with English audio...

skm30 said:
Yes bro, you are right, just now I have checked it, there is Hindi audio feed also on History Tv 18 HD channel, but, Rushil bro, I am facing a problem on it, like when I have set the Prefered Audio Language to Hindi in my Set Top Box' User setting, then why only on this channel, its not playing Hindi audio when I switch to this channel, whereas other channels which also have Hindi audio feed are playing hindi audio perfectly whenever I switch to those channels, but each time when I switch to History Tv 18 HD channel it plays the programmes with English audio feed, each time I have to press the color button for language setting and have to change it from English to Hindi, then only I get Hindi feed on the programmes on this channel. This I have to do each time while watching this channel to get the Hindi feed on this channel, as when I switch to some other channel and when I again return to this channel it again plays English audio instead of Hindi, so I have to change it to Hindi each time when I go to this channel. I don't know why this problem is happening on this channel only. Rushil bro, are you also having the same problem while watching this channel or I am the only one who is having this problem on this very channel !!
:tup bro u r lucky because u r getting dd sound but in dishtv only 8 channels are dd so bad :dodgy :wall
:'(

i think i can also migrate to tata sky :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock