Live India Coming Soon on LCN 313

Yes its true news Live India is coming soon and Puthu Yugam, Makkal Tv & Maiboli is also coming soon and Zee Kalinga will be added in full screen soon...

The coming election seems to be a blessing for tv entertainment ,more and more channels of News and politics related are being added!!Good for us!!:lol

smileguy123 said:
The coming election seems to be a blessing for tv entertainment ,more and more channels of News and politics related are being added!!Good for us!!:lol
:D:D:lol:lol:hello:rofl

Still no confirm news on SS2 & they keep on playing timeless test with our patience by adding these useless news channels....:wall

Another one news i got from my friend who is son of Videocon d2h dealer in Mumbai.He tells me that following channels will be added soon in Videocon d2h:

1.Live India,
2.Puthu Yugam,
3.Makkal Tv,
4.Maiboli,
5.India Talkies,
6.Zee Trendz,
7.Zee Action,
8.Music Xpress,
9.Ten Golf,
10.Romedy Now+ (HD),
11.Zee Kalinga(coming to full screen).

I was under dilemma whether to share this information or not but when i see that one of member is telling that Live India is coming shortly on LCN-313,I shared this news here.

But my personal opinion is that don't take this news seriously as whenever he gives me a big addition list,his list never get added fully.....and hence i am also not creating new thread.....

STAR SPORTS 2 WILL SHOW LIVE UNDER 19 WORLD CUP CRICKET FROM 14TH FEB. INDIA IS THE DEFENDING CHAMPION.

After That D2h Will Leads In Hindi News Channels Section :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock