[Logo moved to bottom right] Airtel logo overlapping FIFA scorecard on Sports18 1

Prakash19

Reaction score
Airtel logo disturbing scorecard, what to do?!?!
d0EAHBy.jpg

It needs to be at bottom. Logo on scorecard is ruining the viewing experience.

They will make the required changes if the need is felt, at present the airtel logo is not causing any obstruction / issue in viewing graphics. Even if it is shifted to bottom right position then it will still overlap graphics of some other sports event

They will make the required changes if the need is felt, at present the airtel logo is not causing any obstruction / issue in viewing graphics. Even if it is shifted to bottom right position then it will still overlap graphics of some other sports event
Better they move a little bit lower.

It is causing otherwise no individual will waste time writing about it on a forum.

How is it disturbing scoreboard? As far as i can see in ur screenshot, airtel logo is quite transparent and i can clearly read through it all the things written in the background
Bro it's disturbing wether it's transparent or not things need to be perfect. Is it that much necessary to put logo on such channel.

I like the logo this way. It is not as disturbing to me as you guys say. Turf is green and Airtel logo is red. So it'll look dark if they move the logo. It's better to not change the logo position.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock