Breaking Long term AANANDAM HD Pack launched for Kerala

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 8,417
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called Airtel DTH customer care and enquired about the details of this package
They're saying that it's an exclusive package for new connections only:unsure:

I just called Airtel DTH customer care and enquired about the details of this package
They're saying that it's an exclusive package for new connections only:unsure:
Are you not getting it in selfcare portal?

Are you not getting it in selfcare portal?
Yes,I'm getting it in the selfcare portal,I called customer care because there're 2 aanandam package in the list (Check the screenshot)I was enquiring about the difference,But they told me it's only for new connection:(
28kpmo3.jpg

Yes,I'm getting it in the selfcare portal,I called customer care because there're 2 aanandam package in the list (Check the screenshot)I was enquiring about the difference,But they told me it's only for new connection:(
New connection price will not be displayed in selfcare. The price for new connection is also higher. Anyway these packs on selfcare are both for existing users. The low cost one is a discount version and the other one is MRP. Channels are same.

Last edited:
New connection price will not be displayed in selfcare. The price for new connection is also higher. Anyway these packs on selfcare are both for existing users. The low cost one is a discount version and the other one is MRP. Channels are same.
:)
Thanks(y)

Have they reduced the price?
Now showing in selfcare as:
Rs.2538/- (DTHPKG26577) for 12 Months
Rs. 1368/- for 6 months (DTHPKG26578) .
Edit: First post updated with new price and screenshot from airtel selfcare portal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock