Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Re: RE: Looking for a HD setup box with best PQ of Telugu SD channels

dino29 said:
me_saket said:
Go with tata sky.

why r u influencing the member to make a wrong decision to buy tata sky, tata sky has so less chs. Also tata sky does not have TEN HD and Sony Six hd(currently its added temporarrily for IPL and will be removed onb 26th may)

So stop promoting tata sky everyehere, currently only one dth fullfils all needs of the customers and that is videocon d2h

In another thread, if I and you can ask one member to go with d2h though he asked abot airtel and tatasky, why cant he tell about tatasky here? In fact the thread starter posted about tatasky. But in the other thread the thread starter didnt mention anything about d2h but we told him about d2h. So, can we call it as d2h promotional post? As you mentioned somewhere this is a public forum and each of us have rights to share our views here. Also you should not ask one member to stop posting something only because you dont like. It is upto him to share and help members. This is applicable to me and all members..

mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:
me_saket said:
Go with tata sky.

why r u influencing the member to make a wrong decision to buy tata sky, tata sky has so less chs. Also tata sky does not have TEN HD and Sony Six hd(currently its added temporarrily for IPL and will be removed onb 26th may)

So stop promoting tata sky everyehere, currently only one dth fullfils all needs of the customers and that is videocon d2h

In another thread, if I and you can ask one member to go with d2h though he asked abot airtel and tatasky, why cant he tell about tatasky here? In fact the thread starter posted about tatasky. But in the other thread the thread starter didnt mention anything about d2h but we told him about d2h. So, can we call it as d2h promotional post? As you mentioned somewhere this is a public forum and each of us have rights to share our views here. Also you should not ask one member to stop posting something only because you dont like. It is upto him to share and help members. This is applicable to me and all members..

sadiq bro as i mentioned that thread starter wants max sports chs which tata sky lacks so telling thread starter to buy tata sky is misleading him. he will come here and say that this forum made me buy tata sky and tata sky does not have ten hd, sony six hd

Also i am fully aware that some members just will post good things about tata sky or airtel and if airtel or tata sky is criticized then they make personal attacks on me

i want this foum to b impartial in giving views, if today videocon d2h is the best so i say with full support, if tomoow some other operator does good wok, i will support but that is not the case with many hard tata sky, airtel followers

earlier tata sky did good wok so i supported them but as i realised their poorest planning and their ''we do not care about customers as far as our sales is good'' nature made me anti tata sky

Nagula Venkat said:
Hi All,

I am looking for a HD connection which is providing HD sports channels(star cricket is must) and best PQ of SD channels(specifically telugu channels)

Videocon is providing all HD sports channels but heard that PQ quality of SD channels is poor

Airtel is providing better PQ quality of SD channels but Star cricket HD is missing.

Relience is providing both better PQ and star cricket HD. But poor CC which is also important since we can not wait for more time to get things resolved

please suggest which HD connection is better

brother you said not interest to buy airtel,so why you included it on poll.please remove.

dino29 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:
me_saket said:
Go with tata sky.

sadiq bro as i mentioned that thread starter wants max sports chs which tata sky lacks so telling thread starter to buy tata sky is misleading him. he will come here and say that this forum made me buy tata sky and tata sky does not have ten hd, sony six hd

sixhd is almost useless.
Ts will add tenhd in the coming month.So why he will regret?

I voted sun direct for most of south channels
but
if U want telugu channels + all sports hd channels... This combination match in videocon d2h..... 20 telugu channels (17 ch. Full screen + 3 in active services) and 4 HD sports channels
pic. Quality is good in d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock