Maa movies,tarang music & parthna tv added in Reliance digital tv

Yes we know bro. Amit bhai have breaken the news 1st abt these upcoming ch. And we always respect him. But he had breaken news abt that these ch. Will be going to add . Not bro. These added . And when these ch. Added Niraj have breaken the news 1st in any forum today and worked hard till midnight and after that .so we should respect both news breakers. Also we have also breaken many news 1st whether it is upcoming Z channel addition or latest Ten HD Addition that is going to add this month . Thanks

Aww mansher you have taken me wrong yaar... I have no intention to compare myself with amit, i had told it as a joke only, that's all... :)

Whoever share it first good news for all rdtv dth users... :sp

lol what enjoy! now they will sleep deep till monsoon like last year! :(

No bro. They will add some new ch. This month also including Ten HD And if Big Rtl ch. Launched this month then they will add those also and many more ch. Like Colors HD.

reliance ki channel dekh dekh ke pak gaye hai. :D i know TEN HD coming as dish bhai already informed price and addition details in his forum so all of us know its going to added but would love to see if they add comedy central and history 18/

Almost all talk is also done for history tv 18 and if all goes then it will be available in Rdtv soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock