Magicbricks TV Logo Changed as Mirror Now @ Jio Play TV

RE: Magic Bricks Now channel has been renamed to Mirror Now

SarfaRaZ said:
But channel yet not rebranded n its still showing Magic Bricks Now [emoji38]
That's makes​ Jio even more faster than broadcaster, as Channel still not rebranded but Jio updated in advance :nj ;)

This should be in TV Channels News Section as this has nothing to do with Tata Sky. Its from Broadcaster's end.

Bishnu15 said:
This should be in TV Channels News Section as this has nothing to do with Tata Sky. Its from Broadcaster's end.
Yep no info abt EPG change in ts on post #01 snap .. So thread must be in Tv channels news section ..

Bishnu & Gobi bro yes Channel might be rebranding from tomorrow but no official statement about same from Channel side so we have to wait for that, I've also confirmed from TS cc that EPG display name will change tomorrow. So This update is tatasky specific as info is from TS side only.

Tha.RP8 & sarfaraz bro there is no change in genre as per update from TataSky so it's remains English news channel.

SagR bro I updated title, still not updated it will name change is from tomorrow

RE: "Magic Bricks Now" channel will be renamed to "Mirror Now" effective from 23/3/17

I loved the name "Magic bricks now" rather than "mirror now"...:shy

Magicbricks Now Channel gets re-launched as Mirror NOW

Times Network on Wednesday launched its second English General News Channel – Mirror NOW. The channel will serve the expanding universe of National English Audience which is seeing growth on account of increased awareness of socio-economic issues and rapid digitization. Mirror NOW is a differentiated offering which will highlight issues that impact the daily lives of common man. The channel will attempt to cover subjects like Crime, Women’s safety, Traffic woes and civic issues such as Cleanliness, Health, Environment, Power, Water etc., to make India a better place to live. The channel is being launched on the erstwhile Magicbricks Now platform which is already well distributed on all leading Cable and Satellite networks. This will give the new channel a major head start in this highly competitive space.

Commenting on the occasion, M K Anand MD & CEO Times Network said “Delivering India’s number 1 English news channel – TIMES NOW, for the last decade or so, has given us invaluable and incomparable experience and infrastructure that we believe has the capacity to produce more. And the News flow that this nation of 1.3 billion produces is impossible to contain in one linear stream. Hence, our second offering — Mirror NOW. The tone and style and result focused journalistic approach will be the same as TIMES NOW. I think there is room for differentiated segments within National News to deliver another winner.”

Magicbricks Now gets re-launched as Mirror NOW; positioned as second English General News Channel from TTN

RE: Magicbricks Now Channel gets re-launched as Mirror NOW

Why new thread? You could have continued in existing one.

So Mirror Now going to be a Mirror Channel of Times Now :) 2nd English News welfare channel from Times Network :tup

Bapun Raz said:
Why new thread? You could have continued in existing one.

Sir that news was posted in TS section it's tv channel news so I posted here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock