MagicDecoders MD-1 Best For b*ss key

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 14,462

Vikram

Reaction score
Currently Every Body Buy Solid For Pvr And Fta Hd Reception But Today I found A good And Exclusive Box, Thats Very Economical Price@ Rs. 3,490 ;) With Latest Key functions Free To Air & DVB-S2 Compliant,Multi languages OSD, b*ss included, USB,PVR Ready & Tuner Supports 45000 Symbol Rate in DVB S2 8PSK. I Add key Function In Dish Tv kaon And Now No Pay Channel Activate Again On it,Coz Serial Number Flashing in Software Update Process ! :'(
Thanks Magic Decoder For Launch this Product in India And Save many Dishtv kaon Box :lol ......

Some Features Or Technical Specification

* Main Chip Sets----Flash Memory: 16MB Serial Flash; DDR2 Memory: 512MB
* DVB-S2 Tuner----Tuner Type: AV2011; Input Frequency Range: 950MHz-2150MHz;
*DVB-S2 Channel Decoder----Demod standard: DVB-S2 Standard; MPEG Profile Level: MPEG2 SD, MPEG2 HD, H. 264/AVC SD, H. 264/AVC HD, MPEG4 AVC/H264;
*Multimedia support format----movie: Mpg, AVI, MKV, DIVX (version 4, 5, 6); Music: MP3, WMA; Photo: JPG, BMP
*Video Decode----Video Decode: High Definition MPEG4 AVC/H. 264 HP-L4, MPEG-2 MP-HL/ML; Aspect Ratio: Auto, 16: 9 Pillar box, 4: 3 Pan & Scan, 4: 3 Letter Box.; Video Resolution: 1920X1080P
*DVR supporting: Stereo/MONO/Left/Right;
Media Supporting: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (only support first partition);
*High Definition MPEG4 AVC/H.264 HP@L4,MPEG-2 MP@HL/ML
*Automatic PAL/NTSC conversion
*6000 channels TV and Radio programmable
*8 different favorite groups selection
*English German French Portuguese Spanish Italian U_Dutch Danish W_Swedish N_Finnish RUSSIAN Turkish
*Fully support to 7 days Electronic Program Guide(EPG)
*JPEG BMP GIF support,Flesh tone extension,Black/White extension
* 4/8/16-bit OSD with anti-flickering
* search in automatic, manual and network search
*Various channel editing function (favorite,move,lock,skip,delete,rename,find,sort)
Parental control for channels,Easy Menu Operation,Teletext and Software upgrades through USB,Last Channel memory,5 Event Timer Setup,

today i chat with guru datta and he says md-1 available but with out a/v output .
only hdmi and s video out put

Vikram said:
It is Chines And Brand Name Magic Decoder MD-1,
ok... is it reliable? I mean most chinese ones shows problem after some time. :huh

MAGICDECODERS MD-1 is our own brand.

Well.......... we are importing it from China and the Manufacturer name is Sclass Tech. These are the Manufacturers of Sclass receivers as well. Sclass is the world famous brand in the high end receivers. Sclass 9906 HD super and S1000 are very popular brands in so many countries.

MD-1 is quite similar to Sclass S1 Model with slight new things. MD1 has hardware of Sclass S1 and using the software of Sclass S100 for keys, which makes it more beneficial for editing the keys in the box.

I convey my apology to the people who are waiting for this receiver for a long time ( aboout last 40 days) but stock is not coming. I, myself waiting for the stock, hope it will come soon.

Not always the Chinese goods are bad, depends on the buyer what type of quality he wants, Chinese people can make any quality, if you pay less they will give you low quality and if you pay as per their need they will customize the product as per your wish.

All the very high quality DM800HD are coming from China and by users valuation it is better then original German Version.

biswajit.HD said:
Vikram said:
It is Chines And Brand Name Magic Decoder MD-1,
ok... is it reliable? I mean most chinese ones shows problem after some time. :huh

MD-1 is still out of stock dear. The receiver which i told to you is not MD1.

That is a different model without AV out, It has only HDMI and SCART out.

anil master said:
today i chat with guru datta and he says md-1 available but with out a/v output .
only hdmi and s video out put

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock