Mail to d2h

bindaasboy89 said:
how to avail the south pack...as i am a ROI subscriber...i suppose the cc will say that south packages are only for south customers..

no bro. call to cc n they ll help u in this.

bindaasboy89 said:
how to avail the south pack...as i am a ROI subscriber...i suppose the cc will say that south packages are only for south customers..

Bro, log on videocon d2h my account & I think u can activate online :tup

any good offer from Dishtv for new customers, we should take it with both hands and move over to dishtv, as d2h has become costly with meaningless packages of channels, we would be very happy to have LESS channels in our package and get quality choices of channels in every category.

Lets hope that your email will make changes to the choices of packages offered are worth the money paid.

Though Videocon is not ready respond, At least Trai is giving positive sign.

My last mail to Videocon including Trai

66a07838_o.png

Trai response

21371900_o.png

Balaji G said:
Hopless response from d2h

9234cb46_l.jpeg

Hopeless reply.....but Don't be sad, it's a Good initiative bro..... :tup :tup

Every customer must follow these voices against problems they are facing.....combined move is needed for +ve actions...... Off-topic:like net neutrality ...showing some +ve signs now and let's see.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock