Major | Adivi Sesh

FUYRvylakAU32u9

How's The Movie??

Please Say In Single Word

Major Review

Saw Major Yesterday Night . It was good . The film shows the struggle of a family behind every soldier . Everyone close to a soldier has to sacrifice soo much in their life . First half Mainly focussed on Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan's childhood , how he got passionate to join the army and love life . Second Half deals with 26/11 attack and his bravery . I think the climax was quite filmy . The should have kept a realistic approach during Major and Terrorist's encounter . Adivi Sesh was Superb in his role . Looked Smart and Acting was very good . Saiee Manjrekar was good ( better than Dabangg 3 ) . Prakash Raj Ji and Revathy Ji both were superb , their acting will leave u teary eyed . Screenplay was good but climax for me was weak as I mentioned . Music was Ok . Overall a one time watch for the struggle of soldier's family .

7/10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock