Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikrm said:
Fake news close this thread d2h no 1 dth in india

Fake News in what sense ? :huh
Can you prove everyone wrong :k

Vikrm said:
Fake news close this thread d2h no 1 dth in india

A lot of users are facing this issue.How can all of them fake?

@thread starter, can you please list out the channels?

aumnamonarayan said:
I am having Platinum HD pack but many channels have gone unsubscribed. Anyone else facing the issue. They are all Zee , Star channels

Can you please list out the channels which have gone unsubsidised?

Today and yesterday, me too faced picture freezing and audio breaking problem in a few SD & HD channels...... Some technical update or issue from d2h transmission side.....

Guys, first i faced no signal issue despite no rains ten wen signal came back all channels went unsubscribed. I had given a request to Videocon d2h to permanently disconnect my HD STB and take it back, wat they did was they also deactivated my DDB D2H connection. Hav given a request to them to activate DDB again. First i thought that its a technical issue

aumnamonarayan said:
Guys, first i faced no signal issue despite no rains ten wen signal came back all channels went unsubscribed. I had given a request to Videocon d2h to permanently disconnect my HD STB and take it back, wat they did was they also deactivated my DDB D2H connection. Hav given a request to them to activate DDB again. First i thought that its a technical issue

Bro. your HD and DDB connection is clubbed together ?

In the afternoon "star movies action" & "Etv kannada" were freezing & error displaying - "not subscribed" till 5 pm, now no issues with any channel. may be a technical issue from d2h end.

I have no signal issue without rain and dense clouds at 4pm yesterday
Problem solved automatically I thought dish aligning problem but EPG is showing wrong information

So, the problem is now solved. So the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock