Many Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun is equally popular in ROI ?

RE: 25 Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun Direct is equally popular in ROI ?

Oh my god! Bishnu is such an hard core fan of sun direct:) Anyways, good data points!

RE: 25 Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun Direct is equally popular in ROI ?

anjank said:
Oh my god! Bishnu is such an hard core fan of sun direct:) Anyways, good data points!

Yes. Every DTH has its own 20-25 points but its very difficult to list those. It requires lot of time and patience. Hats of Bishnu bro. Nice work :k:k

I discussed points 1, 2, 3 and 4 till now since all of these are relevant to the discussion we made.

5. Agree. All the others are having call centers only.
6. Agree. But TS is also having the same.
7. Agree. But D2H is also having. I hope other DTH also having.
8. Agree. Not sure about others.
9. Agree. Other DTH are not having different numbers but having 24x7 customer care.
10. Good. But no comments since I need to check.
11. No comments since I am not a TS user.
12. Agree.
13. Agree. But other DTH players are providing this all the times (not only for IPL)
14. Not agree. Comparing others, they are lagging.
15. It is based on channel counts in the add-on. Need to check.
16. Need some example and comparison
17. Agree. But not sure about TS and Dish TV rates.
18. Agree. But it is the case with all DTH except Dish TV. By the way HD channel PQ should be more than that of DVD. It should match with Blu Ray. DVD resolution is 480i only where as HD is 1080i and HD ready is 720p
19. Agree. But exclusive for the past 24 days only. Let us see if any other DTH are adding in the near future (1 or 2 month)
20. Fully agree. But HD access fee is benefit for some packages in D2H and that will bring more HD channels than Sun Direct and lower cost than Sun Direct.
21. Agree. But it is possible in D2H too. First time they need to subscribe with HD pack and next month they can change to any pack.
22. It depends on the number of channels. Also need comparison
23. Agree.
24. No comments since I am not Sun Direct user.
25. I hope you are summarizing the remaining 24 points here.

6.Tata Sky Having 24x7 CC Chat Featured but Sun Direct having Limited

Rushil.D said:
6.Tata Sky Having 24x7 CC Chat Featured but Sun Direct having Limited

Very well said bro sundirect cc chat 12 pm to 9 pm only :( but 24 x 7 hours helpline is available bro :)

You can also may be add, sundirect does not charge extra for using the recording feature, if you have the SD+ box you can record.

RE: 26 Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun Direct is equally popular in ROI ?

Sadiq bro look at the 26th point. You cant cut that point. Infact no one can Not even shawl bro. Recording is chargeable in all dths except Sun Direct, Tata & Dish TV.

RE: 26 Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun Direct is equally popular in ROI ?

Bishnu15 said:
Sadiq bro look at the 26th point. You cant cut that point. Infact no one can Not even shawl bro. Recording is chargeable in all dths except Sun Direct & Dish TV.

you forgot Tata Sky bro. Recording is free as of now on TS + HD

Deepu said:
you forgot Tata Sky bro. Recording is free as of now on TS + HD

I think its only for HD+ are they giving it free for SD recording?

Satvijay said:
I think its only for HD+ are they giving it free for SD recording?

Only TS + HD box has recording facility in TS. No recording via USB on SD and HD STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock