Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 330,826
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please understand how this works instead of blame game and frustration. Yes, I agree this was a shocker at initial stage. I was frustrated too. Though this is an aggressive step, it will end good for Tata, Sony and ultimately us, customers.
Think about these:
  • Tata Sky can not afford to lose the subscriber base.
  • Sony can not afford to lose TRP because of reduced viewing.
  • Sony also can not afford to lose advertisers because of reduced reach.
  • Tata wants Sony to feel the heat or reducing viewership.
  • Sony may have wanted subscribers to move to different service to continue watching their channels but its not happening as most Tata Sky users are very happy with TS.
  • Now that Sony is facing the heat along the nation, it will be forced to negotiate with Tata and vice-versa.
  • By 2-3 days, things will arrive at a good stop and TS will add the channels back.
JUST WAIT.
Bro, I'm hopeful this is the case, but zee and indiacast also having issues with ts. So your statements seem increasingly unlikely

Update!

Don't Understand Why Tata Sky Still Hesitating To Make Or Renew Old Or New Deal!

Latest Update Negotiations Not Going Smoothly

Removal of SET MAX HD is a very very bad move. This is considered to be an important movie channel. Other channels' removal may be justified for a small period of time.
Sony Max HD is not as important as Sony Sab HD, AXN HD and other removed channels as it shows mostly South dubbed movies.

This is the first time TS has ever removed channels on such a large scale. Remember that Fastway also dropped many Sony channels a few weeks back, but all were readded. The best thing now is to stay faithful with TS as they have to keep the good reputation they have built for many years.

Local Cable operators are better than any of direct to home services. On Cable stb of which I have used since last 5 years there are no any single channel disconnected, rather the cable Network is prompt for addition of new channel. I loved it very much, & another thing i.e. the network also gives all major HD channels in lowest rate.

Guys first confirm whether channels Removed from platform?

Or

Channels showing unsubscribed?
If unsubscribed than it's good, may not b removed

Last edited:
Guys first confirm whether channels Removed from platform?

Or

Channels showing unsubscribed?
If unsubscribed than it's good, may not b removed
Some of them are removed from stb. Some of them are available on stb but we want to miss call for activation of these channels.

Sony Max HD is not as important as Sony Sab HD, AXN HD and other removed channels as it shows mostly South dubbed movies.

This is the first time TS has ever removed channels on such a large scale. Remember that Fastway also dropped many Sony channels a few weeks back, but all were readded. The best thing now is to stay faithful with TS as they have to keep the good reputation they have built for many years.
No no
What about Soorma movie premiere on 14th October ? How to watch in HD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock