Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,409
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note: Link removed
Content shared from disallowed website

Last edited by a moderator:
Really.But I think they pulled 27 sony channels

Last edited by a moderator:
Now All Channels are not showing...just showing ,Black screen with message : "call to 1860 XXX ( TATA SKY CC)" ..thats it,whats going on??

Now All Channels are not showing...just showing ,Black screen with message : "call to 1860 XXX ( TATA SKY CC)" ..thats it,whats going on??
May be your stb hanged

Guys call direct to customer care they will add all working Sony channels. I have already done it now

Tata Sky, Sony open to negotiations on pricing deal
Main reason was price as per sony Mr. Kaul replied to press: "However, Kaul said, the biggest bone of contention is that in the last two to three years, Tata Sky has increased its subscriber base from 10 million to 16 million today and SPN has increased its bouquet of channels from 14 to 32. “We are asking for an increase because of these two factors,” he added.
Tata Sky, Sony open to negotiations on pricing deal

Hope negotiations between Sony and Tata sky ends with positively

I am honest 10 years old customer of tata sky but now I am very disappointed because even after 3 days not a single sony channel activated on my stb tried all possible way to activate
helpline nos. busy call on hold 30 for mins many times call automatically cut
2 times cc executive said channels activate after 2 hours but did not start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock