Good News Marathi Chitrapat channel added on lcn 514

Siva Bro/ experts, Please do help to get this channel in Internet TV. what i need to do get this channel. Thanks in advance

Bro First you have to understand the cause of the issue it's related to service list update that happen regularly whenever channels were added/removed,

Two thing you can do as an temporary solution one is reset the box and another one is wait till next service list update for the channel to automatically get added.

Daily preferably when you switch on the TV just observe whether service list gets updated and don't interrupt service list update and if you just allow it to update daily there won't be a problem otherwise these type of problems will be frequent.

Resetting isn't a wise solution at all just wait for next service list update possibly Monday morning if you allow that service list update then the channel will get updated.

As like DishTv and D2H, Its the same service by Shemaroo with different name.

Bro First you have to understand the cause of the issue it's related to service list update that happen regularly whenever channels were added/removed,

Two thing you can do as an temporary solution one is reset the box and another one is wait till next service list update for the channel to automatically get added.

Daily preferably when you switch on the TV just observe whether service list gets updated and don't interrupt service list update and if you just allow it to update daily there won't be a problem otherwise these type of problems will be frequent.

Resetting isn't a wise solution at all just wait for next service list update possibly Monday morning if you allow that service list update then the channel will get updated.

Bro,

I checked with CC, they r saying to follow the below steps it will work like tht. If not works then factory reset only the option like tht replied.

Step 1 : Press Home Button
Step 2 : Settings
Step 3 : System Diagnostics
Step 4 : Optional Key & Numeric 1 Press Together Remote Light will blink
Step 5 : Optional Key & Numeric 2 Press Together Remote Light will blink
Step 6 : Optional Key & Numeric 3 Press Together Remote Light will blink
Step 7 : Satellite Scan
Step 8 : LNB Setting
Step 9 : Repeat Step 5, 6 & 7
Step 10: Select First Transponder & Save

Please suggest is it safe to try?

Bro,

I checked with CC, they r saying to follow the below steps it will work like tht. If not works then factory reset only the option like tht replied.

Step 1 : Press Home Button
Step 2 : Settings
Step 3 : System Diagnostics
Step 4 : Optional Key & Numeric 1 Press Together Remote Light will blink
Step 5 : Optional Key & Numeric 2 Press Together Remote Light will blink
Step 6 : Optional Key & Numeric 3 Press Together Remote Light will blink
Step 7 : Satellite Scan
Step 8 : LNB Setting
Step 9 : Repeat Step 5, 6 & 7
Step 10: Select First Transponder & Save

Please suggest is it safe to try?

Bro it's safe it's just Transponder Scan try and you'll get the channel.

Basically TP scan is locked for Airtel Internet TV this is the official way to unlock it.

Last edited:
Bro it's safe it's just Transponder Scan try and you'll get the channel.

Basically TP scan is locked for Airtel Internet TV this is the official way to unlock it.
Bro U did it. U r great ji. Its worked aftr installing LIVE Channel App n scaning n switch off n switch on STB bro.
Thank u so much..More happy.. I think this is the easy n best soln bro without reset..

How to run Live Tv app on xtream box... Only google play trailer live channel add but no dth channel... Guide plz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock