Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Mulgi jhali ho doing wonders in Pravah. Even in telugu, it was never in top2, may be in top3 and top4!
In tamil it got only average ratings and in kannada,the show ended with minimum number of episodes!

Zee Marathi all new serials are crap except some old hit serials but currently i think that they are making audience fool and also making audience bore by their serials.
They should learn something from Star Pravah which is doing great by its remakes.
Whereas Zee Marathi always avoided remakes. ( some are exceptions).

Last edited:
• I didn't expected that Mulgi Jhali Ho will be Top 2 show ever! It's average show overall ( talking about original telugu version and also in Marathi the cast is not good and is cheaper)
• Rang Mazha Veghala is doing well but i think it deserves to be top 2nd show atleast.
• Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Aste deserves Top 1 show but For sure Aai Kuthe Kay Karte is topper show with most viewership.
• Sahaktumba Sahaparivar was earlier top 2nd show and it's good show still i think that they should improve the brightness and light of their serial it's very deem unlike other serials!
• I will not talk anything for Phulala Sugandh Maticha and also AKKK ( i talked earlier it's topper Marathi show)
Phulala sugandh maticha ratings dropped only because of its mahaepisode on sunday because barc took avg of mahaepisode nd daily episodes so ratings dropped suddenly earlier also in same way rang maza vegla ratings dropped during mahaepi week

Sahkutumb sahparivaar ratings are good according to early 7pm slot

Mulgi jhali ho doing wonders in Pravah. Even in telugu, it was never in top2, may be in top3 and top4!
In tamil it got only average ratings and in kannada,the show ended with minimum number of episodes!
Even I wonder how it's top 2 Marathi show!
Their cast is not good in Marathi also it's story is average unlike Other serials like Rang Mazha, Sahakutumba, AKKK, etc.

I see many people watch Serials of Zee Marathi and they are good like Aggabai Sasubai, Mazha Hoshil Na, MNB and also non fictions are good than Star Pravah still why they are not there in Top 5 shows? Earlier CHYD used to be in Top 5 but after Star Pravah's success it's out of top 5!
CHYD must be getting same ratings as earlier like 2500-3000AMA but since top 5 shows are above 4000 so they cant enter top 5 now

Even I wonder how it's top 2 Marathi show!
Their cast is not good in Marathi also it's story is average unlike Other serials like Rang Mazha, Sahakutumba, AKKK, etc.
Thats why i said its not gonna end plus because of unknown cast its super cheaper to produce nd profitable than others

Phulala sugandh maticha ratings dropped only because of its mahaepisode on sunday because barc took avg of mahaepisode nd daily episodes so ratings dropped suddenly earlier also in same way rang maza vegla ratings dropped during mahaepi week

Sahkutumb sahparivaar ratings are good according to early 7pm slot
It'll be good if we get tvrs of pravah and zeemarathi's serials individually!

CHYD must be getting same ratings as earlier like 2500-3000AMA but since top 5 shows are above 4000 so they cant enter top 5 now
I am excited to know trp and viewership of non fictions and fictions of Colors, Zee Marathi.
I assume CHYD is the only no.1 Marathi non fiction currently.

I think Mute girl story connected to audience

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock