Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Wrong SMNKA will enter in top 5 in barc trp for 2nd week of 2021....next week new reality will start nd SMNKA will stop its repeat at 6pm so from week 2 smnka will start to come in top 5 again....next thursday week1 data will be release
That's what I said bro.. 2nd week its the next week.. Or u mean to say 3rd week of January

rang maza veghala viewership is 6k impressions but trp 5.9 it should be 6 trp how is it possible? Anybody explain plss.

rang maza veghala viewership is 6k impressions but trp 5.9 it should be 6 trp how is it possible? Anybody explain plss.
Bro that 6k impressions are in urban+rural area category

Whereas trp 5.9 trp is from urban area

Just consider 3k impressions are from urban area and 3k impressions are from rural areas

So from advertisers perspective only utlrban impressions/trp is important....so how to get urban trp from that urban impression??

There is some predecided factor which is depends on how many meters are installed MH urban area....so to get urban trp we have to divide urban impressions by that predecided factor.....so thats why urban trp numbers are not always related to to total urban+rural impressions....they are only depends on urban imoressions nd we dont knw how much impressions they got in urban area from that total 6k impressions

So consider if that factor is 510 nd if urban impressions are 3k then by 3000÷510 you will get exact 5.9 trp

Nd btw that factor varies from region to region.....it all depends on no. Of meters installed in that particular area....if no.of meters increases that means factor will also change

Now look at hindi gec urban trp
Anupama got 8920
I knw that dividing factor which is 2472.4
So their trp will be 8920/2472= 3.6

Imlie got 7573
Trp 7573/2472.4= 3.06=3.1

Kundli got 7471
Trp will be 7471/2472.4 = 3.0

Ghum hai kisime got 6697
Trp will be 6697/2472.4= 2.7
And if you check trp no.s from any journalist twitter acc you will get same no.s for this top 4 shows

So thats why trp is always depend on that dividing factor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock