Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

JyLnN4V.jpg

Star Pravah Parivaar Awards 2021
Coming Soon
Star Pravah and Star pravah HD

PS-captions is the source
So finally its confirmed.....but i think they should have used kutumb instead of parivaar.... in marathi we have both words parivaar and kutumb but if they uses parivaar then their title will look similar to star parivaar awards

That's True @Rajpatil98 bro, may be they will launch promo tmmrw for votings, I am 100% it's first award show of star pravah, will definitely get 4+ tvr, 5:30pm-11pm slots + weakened slots are almost full, the award function will bit long as they have to cover all the shows,
There are high chances they may launch new reality shows during pravah awards

That's True @Rajpatil98 bro, may be they will launch promo tmmrw for votings, I am 100% it's first award show of star pravah, will definitely get 4+ tvr, 5:30pm-11pm slots + weakened slots are almost full, the award function will bit long as they have to cover all the shows,
There are high chances they may launch new reality shows during pravah awards
I think it will cross 5 or 6 tvrs bcz just look at crap comedy bimedy trp imean when they invited star pravah serial actors at that time they got whopping 3.9 trp then just imagine when all star pravah serials actors will come together for event show then how much trp it will get.....i guess at that week it will be no.1 event show nd star pravah might cross 400k again or in current AMAs it will cross 1200 as 1200×336=403200

I think it will cross 5 or 6 tvrs bcz just look at crap comedy bimedy trp imean when they invited star pravah serial actors at that time they got whopping 3.9 trp then just imagine when all star pravah serials actors will come together for event show then how much trp it will get.....i guess at that week it will be no.1 event show nd star pravah might cross 400k again or in current AMAs it will cross 1200 as 1200×336=403200
That's absolutely right @Rajpatil98 bro. My dream is coming true to watch 1st time awards show on star pravah,
Mfta awards, Mata awards, colors wards are coming soon on colors marathi, they invested a lot of money and acquired the rights, BB3 in pipeline,
And why zee placed RKC3 at 11pm,it suffer in trps for sure bro,, show is worth to watch at 10:30,i really love this show
And agga bai sun bai is horrible, they ruined serial, I am wondering they launched many shows are they worth to watch under line of Ustav natyanchai navya kathancha

That's absolutely right @Rajpatil98 bro. My dream is coming true to watch 1st time awards show on star pravah,
Mfta awards, Mata awards, colors wards are coming soon on colors marathi, they invested a lot of money and acquired the rights, BB3 in pipeline,
And why zee placed RKC3 at 11pm,it suffer in trps for sure bro,, show is worth to watch at 10:30,i really love this show
And agga bai sun bai is horrible, they ruined serial, I am wondering they launched many shows are they worth to watch under line of Ustav natyanchai navya kathancha
Colors Marathi bringing three award shows, singing show, big boss season 3 (rumours of contestants started,etc).
Zee Marathi bringing bringing RKC 3 it's good but time is wrong, agabai sunbai and others are crap. My brother works in zee network he said Zee Marathi bagged 10 new titles but sadly they are bringing only 4 serials. Don't know other serials may come in future.
Star Pravah bringing Star Pravah parivar awards, one big budget dancing/singing show will also come for sure or they will announce about that big budget show by promoting it in award show. there are rumours some people are saying that they came to know that two new serials Samip aali lagna ghatika (gorintaku remake), saptarangi (potol kumar ganewala remake) coming soon.

@bold Why are they so obsessed with that sasubai show in past i tried to watch one epi of that show nd trust me that was one of the most annoying nd irritating show i have ever watched nd i never expected that veteran actress like nivedita saraf is such an overactress.....before this show apart from movies i had watched her in star plus show badmateez dil where she played FL mother nd she was really good in that show but i dont get it how all of sudden she started doing such horrible acting in this show

I dont think even if they had launched RKC @10:30pm would have saved their channel....this channel entire programming lineup is horrible....they are literally turning into 2013-2019 star pravah

Last edited:
Colors Marathi bringing three award shows, singing show, big boss season 3 (rumours of contestants started,etc).
Zee Marathi bringing bringing RKC 3 it's good but time is wrong, agabai sunbai and others are crap. My brother works in zee network he said Zee Marathi bagged 10 new titles but sadly they are bringing only 4 serials. Don't know other serials may come in future.
Star Pravah bringing Star Pravah parivar awards, one big budget dancing/singing show will also come for sure or they will announce about that big budget show by promoting it in award show. there are rumours some people are saying that they came to know that two new serials Samip aali lagna ghatika (gorintaku remake), saptarangi (potol kumar ganewala remake) coming soon.
@bold star pravah should take break now they should not launch any serials atleast next 6 months neither i want any show in afternoon

@bold star pravah should take break now they should not launch any serials atleast next 6 months neither i want any show in afternoon
Absolutely, right bro,, just now they should focus on weekends slots that's it,, well did u watched nave lakshya, episode was worth watching, I loved it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock