Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Zee Marathi may announce about Zee Zabardast on award shows at 28th March which is FTA Marathi movie channel coming from 1 April on DDFD.
After Zee Zabardast launch they may improve and revamp their ongoing channels with proper shows, logo, graphics,etc like Zee Marathi, Talkies, Wajva, Yuva as they are not doing well then earlier and after this channels get success they may launch Zee Chanderi new FTA Marathi GEC which will air serials of Zee Marathi and Zee Yuva.
Then they will launch Zee Chitramandir as Classic Marathi movie channel or Pay Per View Movie channel.

So after this Zee will have so many channels in Marathi making them biggest network in Marathi and with more number of channels from a big network:
1. Zee Marathi [HD]
2. Zee Yuva
3. Zee Chanderi
4. Zee Talkies [HD]
5. Zee Zabardast
6. Zee Chitramandir
7. Zee Wajva
8. Zee 24 Taas.

No other network in Marathi has this much channels. From colors, star and sony network there are only one channel which are GEC.
Star and Colors have plans for Marathi movie channels, sports channel. Sony Marathi HD may launch anytime in future. Also Sun Marathi launching this year or 2022. Fakt Marathi revamping as full GEC with original/dubbed contents and no reruns.
So Soon there will be tough fight between Marathi channels.
Instead of chitramandir or classic marathi move channel,they shud first focus on bringing back Zee marathi and yuva on track....
Agreed tht they have vast library of marathi movies...but do we really need so much of marathi movie channels tht too frm single network??
We will only get to see repeat of movies...
I think wajwa too is not performing good.

Instead of chitramandir or classic marathi move channel,they shud first focus on bringing back Zee marathi and yuva on track....
Agreed tht they have vast library of marathi movies...but do we really need so much of marathi movie channels tht too frm single network??
We will only get to see repeat of movies...
I think wajwa too is not performing good.
Right but they gonna launch zabardast first. Don't know about Chanderi and chitramandir.
Zee Zabardast channel is FTA channel for DDFD users whereas we have Zee Talkies premium movie channel. I am not sure about Chitramandir but it is classic marathi or pay per view channel. And if it's movie channel then there is no need.
Zee Wajva is No.2 in Music genre came to know from my Bro.

PMvXShY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock