Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Phulala sugandha maticha maha episode
On Sunday.

Star pravah also telecasted mahaepisode during star pravah award, and it got 7+ trp for phulala sugandha maticha. I guess they are again using same strategy.

@Rockyy bro what u think will ganesh utsav festival cross 7.6+ trp this time.
As I can see there is no show to compite on Sunday.

Phulala sugandha maticha maha episode
On Sunday.

Star pravah also telecasted mahaepisode during star pravah award, and it got 7+ trp for phulala sugandha maticha. I guess they are again using same strategy.

@Rockyy bro what u think will ganesh utsav festival cross 7.6+ trp this time.
As I can see there is no show to compite on Sunday.
I think it will get good trp.
Psm I am not interested now very bad track going on everytime they cry and that Jiji Akka all times says No to Keerti for becoming ips officer.

In Maharashtra and Goa currently Star Network is strong, Star Pravah is Leader though Zee Marathi has hype and very popular channel and among hindi the popular channel is Sony/SAB known for non fictions, tarak mehta earlier it was Zee tv at pavitra rishta time now no one knows about Zee/Star here.
100% agreed Bhau. Pravah is the leader here now. While Zee marathi which was once considered to be invincible in Marathi has lost the plot. Although the Shreyas Talpade show is getting good reviews, what lies in store for Zee Marathi is tough roads.

100% agreed Bhau. Pravah is the leader here now. While Zee marathi which was once considered to be invincible in Marathi has lost the plot. Although the Shreyas Talpade show is getting good reviews, what lies in store for Zee Marathi is tough roads.
Zee Marathi lost its standard and the result they are getting is low trp and hate from audience now I don't expect anything from them even day by day Star Pravah serials level going down they are stretching serials like SMNKA, Sahakutumba Sahaparivar, STAK, TINK.

Sony Marathi is good entertainment channel same like Sony Hindi they bring good non fictions like Hindi channel, good serials and end them at very small time not like other channels who keep shows started for trp for 4/5 years.

nlzjZ4G.jpg

It's conform the upcoming show on star pravah is remake of khorkuto but i want sanjher bari remake on star pravah

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock