Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Now which slot left bro?
I guess they may shift mzh to 2pm slot, and bring good show at9pmand changes 7pm too.
Chote ustad may go of air too. Can replace smart jodi, as now after star Maa, star plus, star jalsha, maybe next will be star pravah. Let's see.
But stars strategy to launch new serials evey father big event.. prime slots they me empty, shift it to afternoon

I just hope that they will announce Pravah Pictures on Star Pravah Pariwar Puraskar. Also waiting for that first break of Star Pravah Pariwar Puraskar ofcourse they will give something good and new. May be new serial or new reality show.
What about Jhimma movie premiere . When will they premiere it ???

I just hope that they will announce Pravah Pictures on Star Pravah Pariwar Puraskar. Also waiting for that first break of Star Pravah Pariwar Puraskar ofcourse they will give something good and new. May be new serial or new reality show.
We don't have proper source, like no contact about pravah pictures. Still 50/50 chances of launch.. Let's hope for the best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock