Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,493
They have just announced pravah picture
Pawankhind
Premiering soon on pravah picture
I expected some big announcement at the Star Pravah Parivaar Awards. Here it is! Pravah Picture and the other Disney-Star channels are finally launching soon AT LAST! :cheers:

New serial : Tuzech mee geet gaat aahe (Potolkumar Gaanwala Marathi version)

Starts 2 May 9pm on Star Pravah.

Source

New serial : Tuzech mee geet gaat aahe (Potolkumar Gaanwala Marathi version)

Starts 2 May 9pm on Star Pravah.

Source
Another emotional drama after mulgi jhali ho i expected some good serial Or remake at 9pm.
And mulgi jhali ho is shifting at 2pm hope they do same with SMNKA and PSM by shifting them in afternoon slot and bringing new serials in those timing.

Another emotional drama after mulgi jhali ho i expected some good serial Or remake at 9pm.
And mulgi jhali ho is shifting at 2pm hope they do same with SMNKA and PSM by shifting them in afternoon slot and bringing new serials in those timing.
For PSM there's lot of story left and SMNKA they're streching like crazy. But they might continue it.

For PSM there's lot of story left and SMNKA they're streching like crazy. But they might continue it.
Psm story should be fast audience is loosing interest and SMNKA there is no story left same like MJH so either both should end or shift to afternoon slots.

Back
Top Bottom