Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I hope so.. Promo is only running star Pravah HD.. Can anyone post it..
I guess this show. Will also available on other regional channels
Btw what happened to dakkhancha raja jotibaa...few days ago i watched promo of show during ad break.....i guess jotibaa will take 9pm slot

Btw what happened to dakkhancha raja jotibaa...few days ago i watched promo of show during ad break.....i guess jotibaa will take 9pm slot
Promo is running from 2019 November since aai kuthe kai karte started.. I guess they might have some problems in Timeslot

Promo is running from 2019 November since aai kuthe kai karte started.. I guess they might have some problems in Timeslot
I dont think there is any problem in timeslot as last 2-3 serials off aired at 8pm slot due poor trps....i think they are working on storyline & preproduction & at the time of november they just released teaser so other channels should know about that they are working on concept of jotibaa so others should not come with same concept .....as i remember during 2014 star plus was working on concept of ashoka but colors launched promo of ashoka & star plus project shelved from that time star always releases teasers of mytho/historical shows in 8-9 month advance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock