Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

CLVGuoB.png

What is this Zee Marathi?? First they started Remaking Serials that's ok but copying Colors (ETV) Marathi's Serial Name 😜
But did you noticed that zee marathi non fiction slot is now occupied by fiction show means they off air all non fiction shows of week days wow great move😍

But did you noticed that zee marathi non fiction slot is now occupied by fiction show means they off air all non fiction shows of week days wow great move😍
They have done this earlier too...when same didn't showed any trps,they moved back to non fictional....now they r doing same thing...nthng new

They have done this earlier too...when same didn't showed any trps,they moved back to non fictional....now they r doing same thing...nthng new
They did but for only wed to sat but not for whole week. They started showing serials like 'jago mohan pyare', 'chuk bhul dyavi an chuk bhul ghyavi' and 'bhago mohan pyare' serials inthis slot but only four days a week ( from wed to sat at that time mon and Tue they telecat 'chala hawa yeu dya') but this hrudayi prit jagate like almost from mon to sat means they are not bringing 'chala hawa yeu dya' too. This is the advantage.

They did but for only wed to sat but not for whole week. They started showing serials like 'jago mohan pyare', 'chuk bhul dyavi an chuk bhul ghyavi' and 'bhago mohan pyare' serials inthis slot but only four days a week ( from wed to sat at that time mon and Tue they telecat 'chala hawa yeu dya') but this hrudayi prit jagate like almost from mon to sat means they are not bringing 'chala hawa yeu dya' too. This is the advantage.
Now they should bring back a grand season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on weekends @ 8 pm slot. But I know they will not do this because they may loss marathi viewers of their hindi gec Zee TV. And to impose hindi in maharashtra is silent moto of Zee Network. I am saying this because neither Star or Colors promoting/advertising Hindi Shows or movies of their hindi channels on marathi channels, Sony is also nor promoting/advertising hindi channels on Sony Marathi or they advertising on little bit. But Zee always advertising promos of hindi serials, shows, movies of their hindi channels or Zee5 stuff on Zee Marathi, Talkies, Yuva etc.

Last edited:
Now lucky Airtel subscriber can participate as housemate in Bigg Boss Marathi 4 all is well. Here is the promo
Source

Can anyone tell new upcoming serials are coming in 9.30/10pm slots on Zee Marathi?
This means they will shift non fiction on weekends. If they really do this they may become No.1 again. Their reality shows are better then Star Pravah shows, They need to focus on serials that is remakes they may sure get their viewers and position back.

Now they should bring back a grand season of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on weekends @ 8 pm slot. But I know they will not do this because they may loss marathi viewers of their hindi gec Zee TV. And to impose hindi in maharashtra is silent moto of Zee Network. I am saying this because neither Star or Colors promoting/advertising Hindi Shows or movies of their hindi channels on marathi channels, Sony is also nor promoting/advertising hindi channels on Sony Marathi or they advertising on little bit. But Zee always advertising promos of hindi serials, shows, movies of their hindi channels or Zee5 stuff on Zee Marathi, Talkies, Yuva etc.
Yes I agree Zee Network is imposing Hindi on us which I don't like that's why many people supporting Star Pravah who respects Sentiments of Marathi people and language, content is also not gr8 of Zee. If they focus much on Marathi movies, serials, adds promotion, And good content serials On Zee Marathi they will get what they deserve.

Can anyone tell new upcoming serials are coming in 9.30/10pm slots on Zee Marathi?
This means they will shift non fiction on weekends. If they really do this they may become No.1 again. Their reality shows are better then Star Pravah shows, They need to focus on serials that is remakes they may sure get their viewers and position back.
They are trying best to achieve back their lost glory....though its bit difficult for them as of now to regain no.1 slot as their serials are not as great as earlier..they will have to work hard...as its difficult to get viewers back to zee marathi..
I cn give my example...my family used to watch only zee marathi...bit now we r hooked to star pravah...I hardly watch any zee marathi show.

Tu Mo Dream Girl | Coming Soon on Colors Odia (SMB Dub)
xPTw3xL.jpg

Also Sundara Manamadhye Bharali's Hindi Remake is on the way... 🌌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock