Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

New Slot 'Tu Tevha Tashi'
From 7th November, Mon-Sat 11PM only on Zee Marathi & Zee Marathi HD.

gTLIAOZ.jpg

Last edited:
New Slot 'Tu Tevha Tashi'
From 7th November, Mon-Sat 11PM only on Zee Marathi & Zee Marathi HD.

gTLIAOZ.jpg
But it's good to see zee marathi trying hard and changed its mind set of keeping 5 or 6 serials and repeat whole day now they occupied from 6:30 to 11:00 pm slot

But it's good to see zee marathi trying hard and changed its mind set of keeping 5 or 6 serials and repeat whole day now they occupied from 6:30 to 11:00 pm slot
Yeah they're learning from their mistakes. Trying better content and expand the slots.

Yeah they're learning from their mistakes. Trying better content and expand the slots.
If they put some more effort and bring content like punrvivah, aisi diwaangi dekhi nahi kahi, zansi ki raani, Jodha Akbar, yaha me Ghar ghar kheli and sapne suhane ladkpan ke remake on zee marathi no one will stop them from growing

If they put some more effort and bring content like punrvivah, aisi diwaangi dekhi nahi kahi, zansi ki raani, Jodha Akbar, yaha me Ghar ghar kheli and sapne suhane ladkpan ke remake on zee marathi no one will stop them from growing
They are bringing one Original serial Hridayi Preet Jagate which seems good serial Zee should bring more good original serials which focus much on Youth, love stories or with good message. People are bored with Saasu Sun drama

They are bringing one Original serial Hridayi Preet Jagate which seems good serial Zee should bring more good original serials which focus much on Youth, love stories or with good message. People are bored with Saasu Sun drama
I don't think so people are bored of Saasu Sun drama 😂 then how Star Pravah is no. 1

Last edited:
I don't think so people are bored of Saasu Sun drama 😂 then who Star Pravah is no. 1
Yes SP all concepts are more or less saas bahu drama or husband wife issues.

Only aai kuthe ky karte is an exception but that too feels like unnecessary extended this days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock