Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Might be they are following original story of Bengali sreemoyee as in Sreemoyee the character who portrayed 2nd husband was died at the end of serial.
They might have stopped following Anupama and for TRP went back to original story line.
But serial ended at that note. This probably looks like ashutosh will come back and they'll reunite. They've been following anupama track only. Made ashutosh feel extremely close to Manu and be possesive about her such that he starts behaving toxic with Arundhati. I feel this is just modification to Anupama Anuj separation track.

But serial ended at that note. This probably looks like ashutosh will come back and they'll reunite. They've been following anupama track only. Made ashutosh feel extremely close to Manu and be possesive about her such that he starts behaving toxic with Arundhati. I feel this is just modification to Anupama Anuj separation track.
Srimoye original track they re following if m not wrong ,they skipped the anupama

Star Pravah wishes Happy Women's Day :
gMzvpEM.jpeg

Kunya Rajachi Ga Tu Rani is going OFF AIR
LAST WEEK promo out on TV
aGXUD5w.jpeg
Shifting this serial to afternoon at 2.30pm would have been a good decision and ending Akkk is need of hour. God knows who watches such crap serial which is getting shifted at 2.30 😑. And I didnt like sadhi mansa story and cast I don't think it deserve 7pm , if Zee Marathi bring Jagadatri at 7pm may give tough fight, even Paaru seems audience engaging serial along with satya. Audience is bored of Tujhech mi geet gaat ahe

Shifting this serial to afternoon at 2.30pm would have been a good decision and ending Akkk is need of hour. God knows who watches such crap serial which is getting shifted at 2.30 😑. And I didnt like sadhi mansa story and cast I don't think it deserve 7pm , if Zee Marathi bring Jagadatri at 7pm may give tough fight, even Paaru seems audience engaging serial along with satya. Audience is bored of Tujhech mi geet gaat ahe
Exactly My point. 7 pm show has lot of story left. They could've easily streched out for more months. AKKK new story is definitely not matching the characters they've built.

Tujhech mi geet and Aboli is what needs to end soon.

Maybe at star pravah awards they will announce new serial for 9 pm slot....
Exactly My point. 7 pm show has lot of story left. They could've easily streched out for more months. AKKK new story is definitely not matching the characters they've built.

Tujhech mi geet and Aboli is what needs to end soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock