Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Watched episode of Navri Mile Hitlerla overall was nice episode 4/5 🥰

I didn't liked Gharoghari Matichya Chuli episode that much, quite disappointed!
Saadhi Maansa was also ok-ok... 🙂

Punha Kartavya Aahe Episode is not released on Zee5 🙁

SP has now started using Devanagari digits for promoting their shows timings on Social Media. A thing that ZM ditched a long time ago.

ZM now uses '7:30 pm' instead of Sandhya. 7:30 Vajta while SP is doing the reverse as shown below in the images.

Also notice the motifs in which the show titles are displayed. This is something different. All their motifs used to be of the same yellow and blue colour. Now they're using different colour motifs.
99G2RN2.jpeg

CiVcda9.jpeg

Last edited:
Totally!!!

Look at budget of Punha Kartavya Aahe & Navri Mile Hitlerla seems like Hindi show!!
Zee Marathi trying to gain no.1 position very aggressively. They used bigg sets for all newly launched serials except Shiva. They give very glamorous touch to Costumes/attire, make-up for all of their casts. Also each and each shot looks like scene of South films. Coloring is also very bright. I am seeing these type of serials first time on marathi tv. Also all sets used for this serials are real properties. They are showing courtesy tag while show.
In comparison with these 2 serials with newly launched star pravah's serials. Star's serial are looking dull and bored.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock