Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

In the Kannada Version Heroine is poor, Her dad has done a second marriage and rejected her daughter (the heroine), heroine wants to be an entrepreneur. While hero is rich and and his dad wants him to run his business which hero is reluctant to do.

While in this version, looking by the likes of it, heroine (Rashmi Anpat) is not that poor. While Hero is rich.
Yes in this story heroine is not poor. She is also ready for own marriage ..
In Kannada, heroine is involved in conducting wedding businesses..

Although both are based on Marriage and the sacred cloth used in wedding 'Antarapata', the ideology is different for both serials.

In the Kannada Version Heroine is poor, Her dad has done a second marriage and rejected her daughter (the heroine), heroine wants to be an entrepreneur. While hero is rich and and his dad wants him to run his business which hero is reluctant to do.

While in this version, looking by the likes of it, heroine (Rashmi Anpat) is not that poor. While Hero is rich.
A bit wrong , Heroine's mother has done a 2nd marriage. This is her step dad. Her first father died when she was a child due to the hero's family .

I have a question:

Can one channel air a show on the same concept as a show in its rival network?

For example, this particular soon to be aired show :
From the likes of it, it looks like ZM's long running show (and still running till date) Home Minister. Even the name literally means 'Home Minister'.

And both Zee and Star are rival networks.

I have a question:

Can one channel air a show on the same concept as a show in its rival network?

For example, this particular soon to be aired show :

From the likes of it, it looks like ZM's long running show (and still running till date) Home Minister. Even the name literally means 'Home Minister'.

And both Zee and Star are rival networks.
I think it's ok because it is not the first time, even Zee also aired Jau Bai Gavat which is similar to Star Suvarna's Pyate Hudgir Halli Life

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock