Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,210
But in one of her interviews,she only said tht during ganeshotsav viewers will get to know about her serial...so maybe they will announce about her serial...though not promo.
Yes she sid promo will be released during event..
Houde dighana season 3 on the way

Star Pravah to launch a new serial with an odd looking title which goes like this :

AAI ANI BABA RETIRE HOT AHET

The serial stars Nivedita Saraf (Last seen in ZM's Aggabai Sasubai and it's sequel Aggabai Sunbai)

Star Pravah to launch a new serial with an odd looking title which goes like this :

AAI ANI BABA RETIRE HOT AHET

The serial stars Nivedita Saraf (Last seen in ZM's Aggabai Sasubai and it's sequel Aggabai Sunbai)

She was in some colors marathi show as well. I also saw promo of ude ga ambe.

What about show that has mrunal dusanis and appu from thipkyanchi rangoli? Is it one show or 2 diff serials?

Last edited:
Aai Uda ga Ambe Promo out On SP
Aai Ani Baba Retire hot ahet promo out on Sp
Mrunal Dusnis Promo will be out soon on SP
Abhijeet Amkar new serial on the way

She was in some colors marathi show as well. I also saw promo of ude ga ambe.

What about show that has mrunal dusanis and appu from thipkyanchi rangoli? Is it one show or 2 diff serials?
As I already said that Mrunal Dusanis serial's shooting has not started yet!

Nach ga ghuma world TV premiere on star pravah.....was thinking zee will bag this...

After entertaining audience for 20 years, Zee Marathi's famous Marathi show Home Minister going off-air from these 14th September. Show host Adesh Bandekar shared post regarding off-air of show. Show was started on 13th Sept. 2004 & it get fenomenal success from women viewers. It's also get version in many languages.

Back
Top Bottom