Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Zee Marathi main topics are love triangle whether it's man or woman and most important girl is from middle class side and boy is very rich, if boy poor then girl rich 😂 and they like to keep good comedy, title songs but story, cast, direction worst. Very less good concepts with them all of the serials they air now are worst. Sorry if zee marathi fans feel bad but it's bitter truth.

Last edited:
Zee Marathi main topics are love triangle whether it's man or woman and most important girl is from middle class side and boy is very rich, if boy poor then girl rich 😂 and they like to keep good comedy, title songs but story, cast, direction worst. Very less good concepts with them all of the serials they air now are worst. Sorry if zee marathi fans feel bad but it's bitter truth.
True bro.. I really miss the shows between 2010-2018,zee was really good except mnb and tjr

True bro.. I really miss the shows between 2010-2018,zee was really good except mnb and tjr
I want Alpha Marathi back it was very good channel then Zee Marathi and more successful then Zee. I really miss Alpha Marathi badly they had many reality shows for all type of people and new story serials topics were really good.
But I hate ZM nowadays they gave good serial like devmanus, chuk bhul dhyavi Ratris khel chale, lagira jhala ji, tula pahte re, etc and this were new concepts but nowadays zee interested much in love triangle concepts that's why I hate them and then ZM fans shout and say that they did this and that . I support them for their good work but not for their bad work bro and I will point out their mistake so that they improve as its also one Marathi channel which gave us good entertainment till now.

It's mythological serial of Shankara I think so now next upcoming serial is Ratris khel chale S3 at 10.30pm and left 2 more new upcoming serials that will be at 9.30 and 10.30pm probably.
Good news that Maza navaryachi bayko ending after 5/6year.

Really MNB is ending

Is here only me who don't like mythological devotional serials? 😂
Instead of mythological serial I will watch historical drama or show.

They are going to launch new serial on each Monday after showing Utsav Natyancha Navya Kathancha on Sunday.
So 1 serial will come on each Monday of March, Total 5 Mondays so 5 New Serials. So the serials will be:
1. Pahile Na Mee Tula
2. Ratris Khel Chale S3/ Anna Naik serial
(not confirm)
3. Unknown
4. Unknown
5. Unknown
Bro ratris khel chale s3 is confirmed because they started promo on zee marathi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock