TV Show Name :- 'Mastaangi'
TV Channel Name :- Channel V
Launching Date :- 18-Jan-2016
Days :- Monday - Saturday
Show Timing :- 06:00 PM
Genre :- Romantic Drama
Production House :- B&M Productions
Producer :- Prashant Bhatt

'Mastaangi' is an Upcoming Tv Show which is going to Start from next year on Channel "V" .As You all knows Channel 'V' is famous for generation based show for Youths .This show is produces under the Banner of B&M Productions.

This new Tv serial is Produced by Prashant Bhatt along with director Sanjay Memanewho Creative Head of Channel 'V' Lavanya Anand Confirmed the Development of the Show 'Mastaangi'.

Channel "V" already running show Like Swim Team , Sadda Haq , Secret Diaries - The Hidden Chapters , Gumrah etc.

The story of the show is based on college life. The show will be mixture of Drama , Romance, Friendship and mystery also.

This show theme Includes Love Stories with blend of romance.Sometimes it takes various love stories to complete one big love story.

Youngsters will surely Like this Show.Be ready for the Show and Stay Updated with Us.

Producer Prashant Bhatt says that, “Yes, things are now in place for our Channel V show. The show Mastaangi will be a love story with a different take. We will be starting shoot in two weeks’ time. For me, it is a challenge as I have earlier worked on drama soaps. This youth show is the result of my eagerness to do something new.”

Cast:-
Aakash Talwar
Swati Kapoor
Himani Sahni

RE: "Mastaangi" Coming Soon On V

Thanks for The Update bro :tup

RE: "Mastaangi" Coming Soon On V

TV Show Name :- 'Mastaangi'
TV Channel Name :- Channel V
Launching Date :- 18 Jan 2016
Days :- Monday - Saturday
Show Timing :- 06.00pm
Genre :- Romantic Drama
Production House :- B&M Productions
Producer :- Prashant Bhatt

Cast:-
Aakash Talwar
Swati Kapoor
Himani Sahni

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock