• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 4,203

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Star Bharat is set to bring back the beloved show "May I Come in Madam?" to delight its audience once more. The first season of this show received immense love from viewers, and its iconic characters, Sajan, Sanjana, and Kashmira, portrayed by Sandip Anand, Nehha Pendse, and Sapna Sikarwar respectively, have left a lasting impression on fans. The on-screen chemistry of these characters captured the hearts of viewers, and ever since the first season concluded, fans have been clamoring for a second season. To their delight, Star Bharat has answered their wishes and announced the second season of "May I Come in Madam?" with Sandip Anand, Nehha Pendse, and Sapna Sikarwar reprising their lead roles.

As Sony sab is moving away from comedy centric channel their is big opportunity for star Bharat to be semi comedy centric channel by bringing comedy serials. If possible they should bring new seasons of Sony sab famous shows like Fir, Jijaji Chhat Per Hain, Chidiya Ghar and new season of star one channel pyaar ki ek kahani and Cid from Sony. It will bring them good viewership

Expected to premiere by the end of September, the show, produced by Edit II Productions, features Sandip Anand, Nehha Pendse, and Sapna Sikarwar in the lead roles, portraying Sajan, Sanjana, and Kashmira, respectively.

The preparations for the new episodes of "May I Come in Madam?" commenced with a Muhurat pooja on the first day of the shoot to ensure an auspicious start. The entire cast, along with the producers, graced the occasion. The Muhurat pooja included rituals and a Havan, conducted by the lead actors Sandip Anand, Nehha Pendse, and Sapna Sikarwar, alongside the director and producer of the show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock