MAX HD Added On Ch no. 924

PICS: (added in OP also)

e4mi7.jpg

K7byf.jpg

M@zh@R said:
@Bapun
Plz Paste Forum Mark on Snaps

I wanted to do it but I also post in other forum of DTH and adding both DTH forums will take so much time and I don't have logo pics

OnTopic:

Very good addition by d2h & enjoy IPL HD d2h HD users.

OffTopic:

Ravi here go for watermark images of our forum:

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-New-DreamDTH-Original-logo-for-watermarking-images

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-New-DreamDTH-Original-logo-for-watermarking-images?pid=62443#pid62443

Mazhar i have done that now. ;)

Well , members , from this experience we xan safely draw out these conclusions -
1.both Dishtv and tat sky proved to be worthy of no 1 and 2 tag by knowing what the customer wants and adding max HD (lets not talk abt the zee hd channels )
2.Even though Both Airtel and Videocon earlier had not finalized a deal , they listened to the huge customer demand and somehow added MAX hd.
4. Where does that leave reliance ..... ?? ....

Dont Know what happend to Reliance.
Most slow and pathetic from my point of view SUN DTH have added IPL HD feed but reliance did not.

M@zh@R said:
Dont Know what happend to Reliance.
Most slow and pathetic from my point of view SUN DTH have added IPL HD feed but reliance did not.

Reliance And Sun Both Share Many Tp, If Rdtv Want to add ipl Mx hd Very Easy Process But some other Reason and Rdtv Miss Ipl HD Session :huh

Seriously , i mean at this crucial point of time when each DTH is going all out to up their act because of the impending digitisation , Reliance is just slowly preparing their funeral. As you said mazhar after my 6 months max pack gets over and even after 4 months if they havent done anything , i will reactivate my DishTruHD box.
Seriously dont understand Reliance`s DTH policy , are they even interested in it ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock