Mecca Madina 24*7, channel i.e. LCN 786 also now removed (Now Restored)

Thanks for understanding me bro. bro, my intention is to always post 100 % correct news but some things are not in your control.

So they started shuffling game again. By the way whether these LCN are showing black screen?

rahul1117kumar said:
Sadiq bro, both lcn's are functional now.

But I remember the channels were removed some days back. Isn't it?

Sadiq said:
But I remember the channels were removed some days back. Isn't it?

Bro, only one location I think 616 was removed previously.. Channel in location 786 is still running...

sundaresh said:
Bro, only one location I think 616 was removed previously.. Channel in location 786 is still running...

Thanks for the clarification bro...

Sadiq bro, I mean to say that mecca madina 24*7 i.e LCN 786 and gyandarshan channel i.e LCN 344, both LCN's are still available and functional now.

rahul1117kumar said:
Sadiq bro, I mean to say that mecca madina 24*7 i.e LCN 786 and gyandarshan channel i.e LCN 344, both LCN's are still available and functional now.

Got it bro.. I was in an impression that they deactivated channel 786 and yesterday they removed the LCN from STB. Now came to know that channel 786 is running and never been removed and it is a different channel which got removed. Now everything is fine in my understanding.

No sadiq bro, both the lcn's i.e mecca medina and gyandarshan were removed for sometime yesterday night and then added back after sometime, both lcn's TP was changed.

rahul1117kumar said:
No sadiq bro, both the lcn's i.e mecca medina and gyandarshan were removed for sometime yesterday night and then added back after sometime, both lcn's TP was changed.

I am talking about other Mecca Madina LCN that got removed some days back. I thought both Mecca Madina LCNs where removed at that time itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock