Mega Pack(Sun Direct) Vs Supreme Sports Kids Pack(Tata Sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushil.D said:
If its not defaming thread than from tomorrow i will create thread based on below :- :) :)

=>Tata Sky HD channels Count Vs Sun Direct HD channels count :hehe
=>Tata Sky SD channels Count Vs Sun Direct SD channels count :hehe
and many more like that.... :dodgy :s
Yes create bro :shy

My view point: All infos are correct. Nothing wrong. Now it depends on individual whether he will go for quality or quantity.

If anyone asks my choice - quality over quantity on any given day.

Compare to Roi pack TATASKY beat :hehe Sun direct
in my area few days ago 4 connection in SD but now all SD box gone to dustbin all 4 customers choose TATASKY :eek:hya

Arjun3144 said:
in my area few days ago 4 connection in SD but now all SD box gone to dustbin all 4 customers choose TATASKY :eek:hya
Good positive reply :shy

Arjun3144 said:
:hehe:hehe

Mega Pack In Sun Direct Is Common For All ROI And South :k

Also Tata Sky Is Not Having Any Specific Packs Like ROI And South:k

Let them get New TPs after that they will add channels in mass and will increase their price too. From that day you guys will create threads like "DD Free Dish Comparison with Tata Sky"

wewake said:
Let them get New TPs after that they will add channels in mass and will increase their price too. From that day you guys will create threads like "DD Free Dish Comparison with Tata Sky"
May Be:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

BTW I Have Compared Both DTH Based On Price Only....:k

Not On The Basis Of Channels:no
If Sun Direct Add All Channels And Hiked Price Also Iam Sure Sun Direct Will Kept Atleast Rs.10 As Low When Compared to Other DTH

wewake said:

New tps like another planet for them:lol. Btw Sun direct dosent provide all regional channels in 139 pack. Sun direct failed in lower pack and higher pack. They are managing only in Cinema plus sports pack;)

There is no doubt that this thread invites trouble.. hence closing it before it gets dirty.. hope it will be the last of such threads from you... :k:k:k

Jaya Kumar said:
Can You Quote Any One Of My Post Which May Be A Defaming Comment According To You In The Past 6 Months??:shy

the first post of this thread itself enough to answer you.. one smiley can speak better than 1000 words.. dont say those smilies are used to praise TS.. :no:no:no

Jaya Kumar said:
:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Supreme Sports Kids Pack of Tata Sky Is fixed At Rs.355 With 139 SD Channels And Services +2 Free Regional Packs:hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock