Mega tv will be removed- Sad news for tamil viewers

• Thread starter Thread starter MaduraiSundar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 47
  • Views Views: Views 8,207

Status
Not open for further replies.
sundirect dth means cheating dth.so leave from sundirect immediately...

airtel dth and tatsky are giving lot of tamil channels.they are competitive giving tamil channels are who is giving more tamil channels.but sundirect is reduced tamil channels and not introduce new tamil channels.so friends...kindly my advice is avoid sundirect.choose any other best dth.

I think sundirect finance condition is very bad..so that dth service will stop very soon.change other dth...

AHIJA said:
sundirect dth means cheating dth.so leave from sundirect immediately...

Is it ? You are here to transform sun dth subscribers to other dth ? How is it cheating bro ? Did they promise us in writing that they will give Mega TV for lifetime ? The English meaning of cheating is when somebody promises you something and he does not get fulfilled. Can you tell me what promise sun failed to fulfill ? If they have space constraint what can they do ?

Defaming with proper reason is okay. But unnecessarily defaming a service without any reason is not acceptable. Who you are to force once to change to other dth. Better to change yours and stay happy whichever dth fanboy you are of AHIJA!

Seems you had a bad, very bad experience with SD that you are unable to forget.

It seems that Aun Direct only got the 4 TP's from GSAT which they lost few years beforr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom