Good News Merry Christmas | Katrina Kaif | Vijay Sethupathi | Tips Films

Yeah she won't act in Tamil that's her unwritten policy 🤣😤
Her early Hindi releases were dubbed in Hindi too. I was watching De Dana Dan movie. Maybe because of her accent. Don't get the point of her working in Tamil. IMO regional movies should be made with actors fluent in the language.

Her early Hindi releases were dubbed in Hindi too. I was watching De Dana Dan movie. Maybe because of her accent. Don't get the point of her working in Tamil. IMO regional movies should be made with actors fluent in the language.
I don't think so coz many North part of country girls debuting in south moreover she himself told unofficially to her close circle that she not interested in acting in south especially in Kollywood

But onething i know in Rajinikanth shivaji movie Shankar 1st approched KK only but she rejected this information Shankar himself conveyed in one of his interview in TV

The team was reportedly set to travel to Delhi for the shoot of the film this month. However, they have now pushed it ahead owing to the rising COVID cases. The first schedule of the film was shot in Mumbai earlier

“It’s true I am not shooting for Merry Christmas right now. But not because of Covid. But because I have a shooting schedule in Chennai. As per plans we plan to start Merry Christmas in February only. We are going through really difficult times. It would be better if people don’t spread alarming rumours. Life is already filled with alarming developments. We don’t need added excitement.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock