MH1 The Punjabi Music Channel Will be Removed from 5th April

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 8,603
Even I watch this channel for Punjabi Songs...so thumbs down to D2H from me too.

I am really disappointed in D2H for removing this channel. We are a punjabi family and D2H has very few punjabi channels to begin with anyways. Removing one of the more popular punjabi channels doesn't help.
I shifted to D2H from Tata Sky when we bought our first LCD in Dec, mostly because it was providing the best bouquet of channels at that time with pretty good picture and audio quality. But over the last month or so, it seems D2H is beginning to remove more channels than its adding. Not to mention some much wanted channels like CBS love and spark, HBO hits and defined and now star sports 2 look unlikely to be added despite multiple requests on FB and twitter. (From a lot of subscribers)
We are on the verge of buying another LED for our 2nd room and I am now wondering if it would be better to switch to Airtel HD STB for that one as it has most of the channels that are missing on D2H and the PQ/AQ is considered better to Videocon. Would it be a good idea? (My info on all this might not be accurate)
I am new to this forum, so would appreciate any help from the regular and more knowledgeable posters on this query.

horrible move by d2h. d2h is becoming like tata sky now a days. they are adding all news channels which is already more.

they are not adding the popular channels and top of that they are removing popular channels to accommodate some news channel.:wall:wall:wall:wall:angry:angry:angry

i believe that u should care about tata sky bro, they r in much worse situation.
Videocon d2h is in lakh times better

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock