MIB asks DoS to block signals of unauthorised DTH operator ABS Free Dish

Abs related massage recive

https://dreamdth.com/Thread-News-MIB-asks-DoS-to-block-signals-of-unauthorised-DTH-operator-ABS-Free-View

RE: Abs related massage recive

in simple..
Government ordered to block the transmission of ABS Free Dish signals for violatiing the rules..

Gssran said:
Link Removed

Mr.Bhat said:
in simple..
Government ordered to block the transmission of ABS Free Dish signals for violatiing the rules..

Yeah, I know this news. But was not sure if this thread also the same news or something related it but a different news.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: ABS Free Dish to shut down

End jio ,ending soon abs

Govt is asking abs to seek permission from them... wid official docs etc.

If they dont then only abs signals will be stopped...

But if abs follows rules... it will continue to run :k

That mean ABS is illegal till now?

How can they stop?
If I want to watch **** channels from #### country, how do they stop?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Translate in English.

Hi here in engish.

The broadcast of ABS FreeDish will only stop DD FreeDish:

The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has issued guidelines for blocking the signals of ABS FreeDish, which has been broadcasting channels illegally, if the ABS freedish does not take permission from the Indian government, then the broadcast of ABS channels can be stopped soon, With the shutting down of ABS FreeDish, there will be no difference to DD FreeDish and DD Freedish will continue to offer all their channels free of charge as before, to view the audience E is not needed and can enjoy all free channels!

AsitPaul said:
How can they stop?
If I want to watch **** channels from #### country, how do they stop?

I think it's impossible to block dth signal. What govt can do is to block sell of receiver and force broadcaster not to pay ABS for their chs then abs will shutdown anyway as there is no revenue from broadcasters.

Sarkar said:
I think it's impossible to block dth signal. What govt can do is to block sell of receiver and force broadcaster not to pay ABS for their chs then abs will shutdown anyway as there is no revenue from broadcasters.

First they have to stop paying for DD channels..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock